These are great. Some of my favs:
- Aesthetic Usability Effect - Users often perceive aesthetically pleasing design as design that’s more usable.
- Hick's Law - The time it takes to make a decision increases with the number and complexity of choices.
- Jakob's Law - Users spend most of their time on other sites. This means that users prefer your site to work the same way as all the other sites they already know.
- Peak-End Rule - People judge an experience largely based on how they felt at its peak and at its end, rather than the total sum or average of every moment of the experience.
- Postel's Law - Be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send.
- Zeigarnik Effect - People remember uncompleted or interrupted tasks better than completed tasks.